how participating site study teams use IREx
Participating/Relying Site Study Teams use IREx as a central portal to document information for the single IRB and to retrieve approvals from the single IRB.
- Enter local context, provide PI attestations, and any site differences in the conduct of the study
- Add or remove local study team member(s) access to a study in IREx as they change
- Download IRB approval documents from the single/central IRB
- IREx Quick Guide: Participating Site Study Teams (v. 20181204)
- IREx Quick Guide: How To Add/ Remove Additional Study Team Members in IREx (v. 20190206)