how participating site HRPPs use IREx
- Document reliance arrangements with different sIRBs for all multi-site studies
- Provide local considerations for the sIRB to review, as requested by the sIRB
- Track next steps and monitor progress for studies using reliance
- Receive notifications of sIRB approval for studies using reliance
- IREx Overview: IREx One Pager (v. 20181114)
- IREx Overview: Capturing Local Considerations in IREx — Option 1 (v. 20181217)
- Sites will provide consents for sIRB review (e.g., using a template). That is, sites will provide their locally required language in the consent form or a template the sIRB provides.
- IREx Overview: Capturing Local Considerations in IREx — Option 2 (v. 20181217)
- Sites do not fill in their information in a consent form template; instead, consent forms will be created on behalf of sites based on the language they provide. That is, sites will provide their locally required language and consents will be created for the sites by the Coordinating Center, Lead Study Team, or sIRB.
- IREx Quick Guide: Completing the Institutional Profile (v. 20180320)
- IREx Quick Guide: Participating Site HRPP (v. 20190213)
- IREx Quick Guide: Multi-Site Liaison (v. 20190220)
- IREx Quick Guide: How to Add/ Remove HRPP/ IRB Staff (v. 20190221)
SUPPORTING THE RELIANCE PROCESS
JOIN A TRAINING!